REGULATIONS OF THE SIELSKIHEL CAMPIN
- The reception is open every day from 8.00 a.m. till 10.00 p.m.
- When arriving at the campsite, the guest is required to check in at the reception.
- The camping day lasts from 2.00 p.m. till 12:00 p.m. on the following day.
- To use the campsite, people are registered at the reception of the campsite. After registration and payment for the entire period of stay, paying the tax fee, according to the price list, guest receive a proof of payment.
- Due to reasons that are not dependent on the management of the campsite (storms, rain, weather changes, early departure) we do not refund previously charged fees.
We do not return the deposit, which is paid in order to make a reservation. In connection with the above, we ask for thoughtful reservation.
- The guest is obliged to take care of his property and personal belongings left on the campsite.
- The management of the campsite is not responsible for the loss or damage of items owned by the guest, as well as not responsible for accidents or injuries permanently caused by guests themselves.
- There is a curfew from 10.00 p.m. to 7.00 a.m. People disturbing the curfew can be deprived of their stay and charged 500 PLN. In the event of disturbance to curfew hours or other events, the police should be notified directly.
For people who violate the order and regulations as well as those who abuse alcohol, there will be an administrative fine of up to 500 PLN and an order to leave the camping, without refund for the previously paid stay.
- After 10.00 p.m. the entrance gate is closed.
- Dogs at the campsite must have a vaccination certificate, they must be kept tethered. The owner of the animal is required to clean after the dog.
- There is an absolute prohibition to set a bonfire, BBQ is permitted only in the designated for it place.
- People who want to pitch a tent or set up a caravan are obliged to establish a place with the host, and pay the fee before entering the campsite, already being in the resort.
- We are not responsible for any damage or theft of property.
We charge a deposit of 500 PLN, in cash, for any damages or breaking the rules of the camping’s regulations. The deposit is paid on the day of departure, if none of the regulations have been broken and if no damage has been found.
We wish you a pleasant stay.
- Garbage bins are placed in the campsite to dispose of rubbish.
- It is forbidden to throw garbage outside the bins provided for this purpose.
- Guests are required to maintain the place, where they are staying, clean.
- Guests are required to protect all plants on the campsite.
- It is forbidden to break branches and destroy (nailing) and cutting trees.